Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Wandering Back

It has been quite a while since I've had a chance to come back to the blog.

I could write an epic post about how I haven't had any great motivation to come back to the blog but that would be utter garbage and a jaunt into fiction that I'm not willing to "wander" into.

J.R.R. Tolkien has been quoted as penning "Not all those who wander are lost." I will be the first to admit that I have been lost for the past few months.

I've been dealing with upcoming unemployment, working with my family, trying to stay on our feet and now facing a lot more questions that we never thought we'd be faced with. My writing timeline will likely still be varied. There are too many variables in our lives and the library will be my primary source of computer usage.

Take care and it's time to start wandering with a purpose again.

No comments:

Post a Comment